Sunday, October 2, 2016

Turbanize :D

Hooray, final assignment.
After the external pitching, I was quite impressed by the Turbanizer idea. It is a very fun application requiring skills in image processing, which I also intended to build. I also respect Ash Singh because of his long experience in business and It will be great if I can learn from him. That's why I decide to team up my former CS3217 teammate for the final project. Manh is a IOS developer god who can deliver one feature per hour and I really trust him. Last semester, we got 2nd prize in STEPS showcase for ACT IT OUT!, which is thanks to his great contribution. The other two members are Piyush and Varun. We haven't worked before but as I know, Piyush is very good at Marketing and design and Varun is a very solid coder. Thus, I believe we can make a good team and deliver the best product for this final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment